當前位置

首頁 > 語錄勵志 > 名人語錄 > 徐志摩詩篇-再別康橋中英版

徐志摩詩篇-再別康橋中英版

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.33W 次

《再別康橋》是現代詩人徐志摩膾炙人口的詩篇,抒發了對康橋依依惜別的深情。

徐志摩詩篇-再別康橋中英版

Very quietly I take my leave, 輕輕的我走了,

As quietly as I came here; 正如我輕輕的來;

Quietly I wave goodbye 我輕輕的招手,

To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作別西邊的雲彩.

The golden willows by the riverside , 那河畔的`金柳,

Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕陽中的新娘;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves , 波光裏的豔影,

Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我心頭盪漾.

The floating heart growing in the sludge 軟泥上的青荇,

Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招搖;

In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,

I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一條水草!

That pool under the shade of elm trees , 那樹蔭下的一潭,

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,而是天上虹;

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds, 揉碎在浮藻間,

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. 沉澱着彩虹似的夢.

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream, 尋夢?撐一支長篙,

To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青處漫溯.

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight, 滿載一船星輝,

And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星輝斑斕裏放歌.

But I cann't sing aloud, 我不能放歌,

Quieness is my farewell music; 悄悄是別離的笙簫;

Even summer insects heap silence for me, 夏蟲也爲我沉默,

Silent is Cambridge tolight! 沉默是今晚的康橋!

Very quietly I take my leave, 悄悄的我走了,

As quietly as I come here; 正如我悄悄的來;

Gently I flick my sleeves , 我揮一揮衣袖,

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不帶走一片雲彩.