當前位置

首頁 > 勵志文案 > 勵志歌曲 > 2014父親節獻給父親的英文歌曲

2014父親節獻給父親的英文歌曲

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.01W 次

記憶中,父親總是默默守護在我們身旁,沒有半句言語,但他卻總是在我們迷茫時爲我們指引方向,在我們無助時給予我們;

2014父親節獻給父親的英文歌曲

成長過程中,父親一直是我們心中的榜樣,一直讓我們仰望,不知不覺,父親的形象在孩子的心中留下烙印,每個人身上都有;

歲月逝去,父愛如舊,歷經生活的磨礪,父親堅強勇毅,待我們羽翼日漸豐滿,他們含淚送別...

父親節獻給老爸的歌曲一: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY DAD 謝謝你做我的爸爸

A son rarely tells his Father

兒子很少對父親說

How he really feels,

他真實的感受

A handshake or a pat on the back

一次握手和在後背的一次輕拍

Is all that he reveals,

就是他所有的表達

I’d like to right that wrong,

我想糾正這些錯解

Here in this little song.

這有一首小曲

Thank you for shaping my life,

謝謝你塑造了我的人生

Thank you for teaching me all you can,

謝謝你竭盡所能教育我

You are no ordinary man,

你不是平庸的人

You make me everything I am.

你讓我成爲了真正的自己

Thank you for taking the time,

謝謝你伴我成長

Thank you for showing me the way,

謝謝你指引我方向

And thank you for being there

謝謝你一直在那裏

When I need you,

當我需要你時

Thank you for every single day.

謝謝你在我身邊的每一天

Now I’ve been blessed with a son of my own,

現在我有了自己的兒子

Got my own bedtime stories to tell,

我爲他講睡前故事

If I can raise him half as well

若我能做到像你照顧我的一半

As you raised me,

那樣照顧他

Guess I’ll be doing pretty well.

我想我就已經足夠好

Thank you for your guiding hand,

謝謝你指引我

Thank you for making my dreams come true,

謝謝你讓我夢想成真

You’re an extraordinary man,

你是個很不凡的人

And I hope you’re as proud of me

我好希望你以我爲傲

As I am proud of you.

就像我以你爲傲那樣

Thank you for giving me life,

謝謝你給予了我生命

Thank you for showing me good from bad.

謝謝你讓我知道是非黑白

I guess I’m only really trying to say,

我想我只能說

Thank you for being my Dad.

謝謝你做我的爸爸

Even though the years drift away,

儘管這麼多年過去

I never took the time just to say,

我從未說過

‘I love you, and I always have,

“我愛你,一直如此,

And thank you for being my Dad.’

謝謝你做我的爸爸”

父親節獻給老爸的歌曲二: "More Like You" “更像你”

V1:

第一段

Things were kinda shakey

事情開始有點改變

At seventeen years old

十七歲的我

You were trying to make a man

開始嘗試從一個孩子

Out of a child

蛻變成一個男人

V2:

第二段

You spoke your words of wisdom

你的話語總是充滿智慧

All throughout the years

多年過去

But it's only now (that)

時至今日

I truly understand

我才真正理解

You did the best with what you had

你已盡你所能做到最好

CHORUS:

和聲

Dad, are you proud of who I am?

爸爸,你爲我驕傲嗎?

Dad, you are the man I am!

爸爸,你就是我要成爲的人

You did much more than father me

你爲我做的遠比一個父親更多

Yeah, you've always been my friend

是的,你一直是我的朋友

And I thank you for being my dad

謝謝你做我的爸爸

V3:

第三段:

I must have drove you crazy

我一定讓你很費心

With all the things I did

由於我所做的.一切

I was just a boy

我只是個孩子

Trying to find my way

努力尋找自己的方向

V4:

第四段

But you always stood right by me

你一直在我身邊

Following my dreams

陪伴我追逐夢想

Now all I am is because of you

我想在擁有的一切都是因爲你

Through everything, I did just what you'd do

我所做的只是你做過的事情

And so I say

所以我說

CHORUS:

合唱

Dad, are you proud of who I am?

爸爸,你爲我自豪嗎?

Dad, you are the man I am!

爸爸,你就是我要成爲的人

You did much more than father me

你做的遠比一個父親更多

Yeah, you've always been my friend

是的,你一直是我的朋友

And I thank you for being my dad

謝謝你做我的爸爸

When I finally found my way

當我最終找到方向

What they said, I saw was true:

我才發現別人說的對

Even though I've wandered far away

儘管我已背井離鄉

It hasn't changed their view

但那並未改變他們的觀念

I am more like you!

我更像你

They say I am more like you!

他們說我更像你

Hope my children see it, too

希望我的孩子也看到這一切

So they'll grow up to be

所以他們長大後

More like you

更像你

 父親節獻給老爸的歌曲三:Fathers Day 父親節

Sung to: "This Old Man"

唱起:“這個老爸”

This is Dad;

這就是爸爸

He works hard.

他努力工作

Making money every day,

每天賺錢

He's a neat, peat, rickety reat,

他是個優雅溫和

Helpful, caring man.

熱心,體貼的人

He plays with me when he can.

他一有空閒就會陪我玩

 父親節獻給老爸的歌曲四: Everyday my papa would work 爸爸每天都工作

Everyday my papa would work

爸爸每天都工作

To try to make ends meet

儘快結束會議

To see that we would eat

期待我們一起吃飯

Keep those shoes upon my feet

幫我穿上鞋

Every night my papa would take me

每天晚上爸爸都陪着我

And tuck me in my bed

把我抱到我的小牀上

Kiss me on my head

親吻我的額頭

After all my prayers were said

在我念完禱告詞後

And there were years

多年的

Of sadness and of tears

憂傷和痛苦

Through it all

經過後

Together we were strong

我們依然堅強

We were strong

我們勇敢

Times were rough

儘管歲月滄桑

But Papa he was tough

但父親如此堅強

Mama stood beside him all along

母親一直陪伴在他身旁

Growing up with them was easy

因爲有他們,我的成長如此輕鬆

The time had flew on by

時光飛逝

The years began to fly

歲月如梭

They aged and so did I

他們悄然變老,我亦如此

And I could tell

我只能無奈的說

That mama she wasn't well

媽媽身體不復健康

Papa knew and deep down so did she

爸爸知道如此,而她心中也已明瞭

So did she

她已知曉

When she died

當她去世時

Papa broke down and he cried

爸爸痛聲疾泣

And all he could say was, "God, why her? Take me!"

他一直說道,“天吶,爲什麼帶走她?應該帶走我”

Everyday he sat there sleeping in a rocking chair

他每天都躺在搖椅上睡覺

He never went upstais

他再未上樓

Because she wasn't there

因爲母親已不在那裏

Then one day my Papa said,

直到有一天父親對我說

"Son, I'm proud of how you've grown"

“兒子,我十分自豪你已長大”

He said, "Go out and make it on your own.

他說,“離開這裏,開創你自己的生活

Don't worry. I'm O.K. alone."

不必擔心。我獨自一人應付的來。”

He said, "There are things that you must do"

他說,“有些事你必須要去做”

He said, "There's places you must see"

他說,“有些地方你必須要去見識”

And his eyes were sad as he

他的目光如此悲傷就像

As he said goodbye to me

就像他再向我訣別

Every time I kiss my children

每當我親吻自己的孩子

Papa's words ring true

爸爸的話就縈繞在旁

He said, "Children live through you.

他說,“你給予了孩子們生命。

Let them grow! They'll leave you, too"

呵護他們成長!他們也將離開你”

I remember every word Papa used to say

我牢記父親曾說的每句話

I kiss my kids and pray

我親吻着孩子,禱告

That they'll think of me

他們也將想到我

Oh how I pray

哦,我如何禱告

They will think of me

他們將想到我

That way

像我想到父親那樣

Someday.

在將來的某天

 父親節獻給老爸的歌曲五:He loves me and I love him too 他愛我,我也愛他

He loves me and I love him too

他愛我,我也愛他

There's a man who really loves me his name is daddy-o

那個真正愛我的男人名叫老爸

Do he love me

他愛我嗎

YES he do

當然

Yes he do

他愛我

Yes he do

他愛我

And he loves me a lot

他很疼愛我

And I love him too

我也愛他

Do I love him

我愛他嗎

Yes I do

當然

Yes I do

我愛他

Yes I do

我愛老爸

He loves me and I love him too and that is a fact.

毫無疑問,他愛我,我也愛他